Here you will find headache pills and even drugs against cancer as long as you have a respective prescription. Sexual health medications are also a popular choice among customers as they are not only extremely effective, but also very reasonably priced. After you have found what you need, just place an order by filling out the necessary data in the respective fields. You will also need to send the prescription to the pharmacy in order to ensure that your order is accepted; You may also contact the customer support service in order on canadianrxantibiotics.com to get help with technical questions or even medical assistance. In any case, Canadian pharmacies employ real professionals who are capable of providing qualified help. This includes dosage regimen, safety advice and other instructions that will be offered by a certified healthcare worker; Wait until your drugs are delivered to you safely and with no trouble. After you have placed your order and completed the rest of procedures, you’ll just have to get your medications as soon as they are shipped to your place of residence. All this makes shopping at Canadian pharmacies very convenient and easy, so you may not worry about anything as long as you choose a reliable online drugstore. This will guarantee maximum convenience and ease of access to all the medications that are required in your particular case.

March events in Florence, Italy

01.03.2014 20 Comments

March events in Florence, Italy

01.03.2014 20 Comments

florence_view

March is slated to be such a fun, exciting month in Florence. We all hope that the rain will be less, and the sun will come visit us more. Picnics, food fairs, musical concerts and much more. Don’t forget that ‘feste delle donne’ aka. women’s day is on the 8th [not that anyone cares] but if you like mimosa flowers – I am certain that on March 9th the city will be pollinated in them so get out your allergy medicine in advance ;-). Personally I am looking forward to a bit of {warmer sunshine} and the opportunity for picnics in cascine park, a visit to the Rose garden and hopefully a bit of hiking. Here is my top list of what’s going on this month and don’t forget to let me know what I missed!

• Women’s day | Women Artists and Wikipedia editing marathon, March 7th, Syracuse University, Piazza Savonarola 15. I spoke about this when I went on a special tour focusing on women artists at Palazzo Pitti, but now the wikipedia edit-a-thon is finally here! A truly exciting chance to mingle with some fellow art lovers and make sure these women artists get an online ‘home of their own’ on wikipedia, a very very important cause as you can imagine!

From The Florentine: Entries or edits spotlighting each artist’s life and works can be crafted on site at the Women Artists and Wikipedia event or sent to [email protected] by March 7. By writing to the same address, volunteers can sign up to ‘adopt an artist’ or receive additional information including a list of suggested artists. Entries can be written in English or Italian. No prior Wikipedia experience needed. Attendees should bring their own laptops, tablets and power cords. Admission is free.

• Food Fair: Taste by Pitti Immagine: March 8-10th at Stazione Leopolda {Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5, 50144 Firenze, Italy}. The biggest fair with 300 firms for foodies and the 9th edition titled ‘In Viaggio con le diversita del gusto’ – ‘traveling with the diversity of taste’. Food, wine, fairs, off-site ‘fuoriditaste events’. Go through the special ‘taste tour’ and discover new flavors and trends in this ever-expanding industry. It’s pretty cool and I recommend visiting if you get the chance.

• Carnival food fair: Frittelle sagra in San Donato in Collina, Rignano sull’arno – Until March 30th, every Sat & Sun, as you probably already know carnival is upon us which means the magical goodies of carnival are also in abundance, think frittelle, cenci and now you can even visit a fun food fair featuring fried balls of sugar dough. Honestly, I would quite happily stuff my face with these treats every day if I could!

• Art Exhibit | The next exhibit to grace the wonderful gallery of Palazzo Strozzi in Florence Italy is Pontormo & Rosso Fiorentino, Diverging Paths of Mannerism from March 8 – July 20th. , an exhibit devoted to the work of Pontormo and of Rosso Fiorentino, the two painters who were without question the most original and unconventional adepts of the new way of interpreting art in that season of the Italian Cinquecento which Giorgio Vasari called the ‘modern manner’.

• St. Patricks Day | Irlanda in Festa – St. Patty day party at the Obihall – Saschall space from March 13-15th, starting at 7:30pm. Think Irish music, food, a lot of people and plenty of beer {naturally}. I’ve been a few times and it is pretty fun, you can take the number 14 bus from the city center to get to Obihall. Browse the concert lineup and get more info here.

• Art | Visits to the Vasari Corridor, until April 30th. Built in 1565 as a secret passageways of the residences of the Medici family, this is a must-see for anyone who appreciates Florentine history & art. The best part is that these visits are far from expensive, instead they are included with the price of the Uffizi museum on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Bookings at: Firenze Musei (tel. +39 055 294883). More info here.

I will keep this list updated throughout the month so make sure to check back, and email me if there is an event you think I should add – I am always curious to know about anything I might have missed!

Wow, so many things to choose from this month! I wish I could be there to attend these. The food fair sounds especially fun.

ggnitaly84 01.03.2014 at 17:53

Ciao Jenna! Its true, as the weather gets warmer – the events get cooler 😉 (a great contrast). I am super excited about the frittelle food fair as well, some friends of mine are going tomorrow so I will get the scoop on just how many sugar-highs each of them gets!

Mike 01.03.2014 at 17:52

I’m looking forward to all your updates coming in March. Florence is one of my favorite cities. There’s plenty to do there, and it’s beautiful!

ggnitaly84 01.03.2014 at 18:13

Buonasera Mike, thank you! I will absolutely be writing up a storm (as I do) – have any plans to return? I have a feeling that 2014 is going to be awesome in Italy!

Mike 01.03.2014 at 18:29

I will be teaching English in Spain starting in September, so I’m hoping to be able to visit Italy! I love that country.

ggnitaly84 02.03.2014 at 9:47

You absolutely should, Italy is just a ryanair flight away – whereabouts are you teaching in Spain?

Mike 02.03.2014 at 22:17

I’m not quite sure where in Spain I’ll be. The Spanish government will assign me a placement sometime in the next couple months. I’m thinking it will be in Andalucía somewhere.

ggnitaly84 02.03.2014 at 22:39

well that sounds very exciting, I wish you all the best – do keep in touch if you do visit Florence

Mike 02.03.2014 at 23:48

Thank you, and I definitely will!

Michael Harman 02.03.2014 at 2:58

Just a quick thanks for adding a little sunshine to the lives of your flog bollowers.

I have to admit that I am often too rapped up my daily chaos to read everything you post but when I do it never fails to produce a smile.

My grandparents were from Le Marche and I have spent a couple of months in Italia swearing I was going to live there someday. It is so nice to see that you are embracing it with gusto.

Thanks again,

Harman

ggnitaly84 02.03.2014 at 9:46

Hello Harman, thank you for your kind comment, just so you know, comments like yours always put a smile on my face :). Le Marche is a beautiful, mysterious place, I visited for the first time last year.. I am sure you will make it there even just to visit if you haven’t already!

bakeritalia 02.03.2014 at 18:05

I love these monthly updates, thank you!

Kat 02.03.2014 at 23:39

Hello! Any events, festivals, or tastings going on in April? I have been searching online but it seems to be an uneventful month but hoping that is not the case! :). Thanks!

Cindy 07.03.2014 at 5:06

I have a suggestion for you in April, do you ever see any local bands? A friend of mine is having a concert with his rock band… I guess he’s one of my own ‘locals I love’.

ggnitaly84 07.03.2014 at 18:00

do you have a link to the event? I do love live music!

Kathleen 10.03.2014 at 22:20

We like live music and appreciate the suggestion. Is there a link or do you have the details of when and where they performing? We are open to other suggestions as well, thanks!

Melissa 13.03.2014 at 0:25

For the first time since my study abroad program in 2006, I am returning to Firenze next week! I’ve been reading your blog to get caught up and I’ve really enjoyed everything you’ve had to say about life in Italy. I can’t wait to be back– here’s to hoping the weather stays nice!

ggnitaly84 13.03.2014 at 9:30

Ciao Melissa, how exciting! we must have been studying in Florence at the same time. Thanks for checking out my blog and have a GREAT trip, I am sure you will fall in love with the city all over again.. ps. the weather has been amazing!

Jonathan 16.07.2014 at 4:16

What is the name given to the parade of soldiers, dressed in costumes marching through Firenza?

alan 17.03.2015 at 0:31

Hi there, just curious if you would suggest Florence over Bologna or both?